UN SDGs Impact
Quantifies the impact of a company’s products, services and operations, and uses targets and metrics relevant to achieving the UN SDGs
Aggregates the impact of a portfolio and compares performance to industry benchmarks and converts to real-world equivalents
Quantifies the impact of a company’s operations and practices on the world, and evaluates the most pertinent ESG topics
Get to know The UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Our SDG impact score allows you to quantify the potential impact of a company on the UN SDGs, through their products, services and operations
Benefits Of Using The UN SDGs Framework
Provides a common language for measuring impact
The UN SDGs help investors communicate to clients how their money contributes to the broader priorities of society.
Opens up large economic opportunities
Achieving the UN SDGs opens up $12 trillion of market opportunities, representing around 60% of the real economy. Investment in the UN SDGs will drive 2-3x economic growth vs. the last 10-15 years (Source: BLK).
Moves capital to projects with positive impact
UNCTAD estimates that funds dedicated to investment in sustainable development have reached $1.2–$1.3 trillion. The UN SDGs are the primary vehicle for this transition.
UN SDGs Impact
Get Granular: Choose from 60 Impact metrics to measure your contribution to specific targets and goals and create customized UN SDG insights for any strategy and compare with international benchmarks
- Leverage the largest coverage of companies & metrics — up to 3 times that of other providers
- Access the only outcome-based Impact assessment that quantifies & compares SDG outcomes among companies of any size
- Ensure transparent, versatile and unbiased analysis and assessment on companies and use that as an input to customize and adapt to a user’s own framework(s)
Impact Highlights Report: Compare the impact of your clients’ investments to tangible, real-world positive or negative metrics (e.g. water savings, CO2 emissions savings, energy use increase)
The Impact Highlights report allows us to give our clients the Impact of their portfolios in an understandable way”
Our fully-proprietary, quantified Impact assessment capabilities help you maximize the societal Impact of your investments, while optimizing risk/return
- Get a 360º view of a company’s direct impact: See impact and scores across all dimensions in the same place, which will pinpoint the main drivers of value
- Easily compare performance & impact: Evaluate how your portfolio ranks vs. peers or benchmark it against indexes
- View granular & holistic impact side-by-side: Analyze impact at different levels (e.g., portfolio level or company level, for just one metric or for aggregated scores at E,S, and G levels)